Child Safety Policies and Links
At St Joseph's child protection is very important to us. We work under the Diocese of Catholic Education Limited guidelines and use their policies to guide the procedures that are implemented in our school.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding child safety please contact St Joseph's Child Safety Officer Jennifer Lawlor on 5672 1052
Please follow the below links for further information about Child Safety:
- Anti-Grooming Policy
- CECV Commitment Statement to Child Safety
- Child Protection and Safety Policy
- Child Safety Code of Conduct
- Four Critical Actions for Schools to Respond to Child Abuse
- Mandatory Reporting Policy
- Pastoral Care Policy
- Protection of Children Failure to Disclose
- Protection of Children Failure to Protect
- Sale Catholic Education Website
Related Links for your information:
- Child Safety Material
- Department of Education 'Protect'
- Parent Code of Conduct
- Working With Children Check Information
All staff, volunteers, contractors, consultants, specialists, clergy and Parent & Friends Association members must sign and adhere to our Child Safety Code of Conduct.