Child Safety Policies and Links
At St Joseph’s, we acknowledge and understand that child safety is the responsibility of every person and is an integral aspect of student wellbeing. We aim to work collaboratively with parents, students and other community members to ensure a safe school environment.
Our commitment to the protection of students is based in our belief that each person is made in the image of God, and our ethos is to provide a safe and supportive environment. All students have the right to expect that the school will always act to protect them from any kind of harm.
Please follow the below links for further information about Child Safety:
- Pastoral Care Policy
- Child Protection and Safety Policy
- St Joseph's Grooming Policy
- Protection of Children Failure to Disclose
- Protection of Children Failure to Protect
- Sale Catholic Education Website
- CECV Commitment Statement to Child Safety
- Child Safety Code of Conduct
- PROTECT - Identifying and Responding to Abuse
Related Links for your information:
- Department of Education 'Protect'
- Child Safety Material
- Working With Children Check Information
- Parent Code of Conduct
All staff, volunteers, contractors, consultants, specialists, clergy and Parent & Friends Association members must sign and adhere to our Child Safety Code of Conduct.